Ontology, Epistemology, Philosophy of Science
The field of the department is fundamental and applied research on contemporary ontology, epistemology, and philosophy of science, in the perspective of the European project of a knowledge-based society. These disciplines are traditional and fundamental for philosophy, but they are also part of the most dynamically developing areas of contemporary philosophical study.
3. Assoc. Prof. Dr Boris Grozdanov
4. Assoc. Prof. DSc Alexi Apostolov
5. Assoc. Prof. Dr Yulia Vaseva
6. Assoc. Prof. Dr Nikolai Turlakov
7. Assist. Prof. Dr Georgi Angelov
9. Assist. prof. Dr Dimitar Ganov